Wednesday, October 22, 2014

TomTom XL 325 / 325s / 330 / 330s / 340 / 340s / 340s LIVE Car Charger

TomTom XL 325 / 325s / 330 / 330s / 340 / 340s / 340s LIVE Car Charger
  • Brand new non-OEM
  • Vehicle Lighter Adaptor. (12~24v DC)
  • Intelligent IC chip inside recognizes a full battery and automatically switch to a saver
  • Plug never heats or overcharges the battery

My GPS was stolen along with the charger. Thankfully the wonderful police officers in my town recovered my GPS but the charger was not found. I purchased this one from amazon and it has worked very well for about a year now. I recommend buying it!!

Buy TomTom XL 325 / 325s / 330 / 330s / 340 / 340s / 340s LIVE Car Charger Now

I bought this and the of TomTom XL 325, 325s, 330, 340, 340s LIVE Wireless Solutions® POWER PACK Car + Home Charger + USB Data Cable [ASIN: B00400GOK6]from CellPower.com.

The Power Pack just didn't fit, but it was not cost-effective to return it.

However, I could use the TomTom Live Charger. But after about a month of light usage (2-3 times) the metal frame around the pins of the connector to the car charger got stuck in the TomTom. I managed to remove the frame and replace it on the connector. I carried needle-nosed pliers with the charger just for this purpose. I seldom used the TomTom in that vehicle so it wasn't a big problem

I was at a critical time on a trip to TX when the entire front part of the connector fell apart (after about a dozen uses). Since the electric charger never fit I couldn't use it with my inverter in the car. And since the decent car charger was in my other car in GA, I had to think long and hard for a way to use the TomTom on this important trip.

Lessons learned: First lesson--complain long and hard immediately if it doesn't work and you care about throwing away your money. Second lesson--don't depend on a wonky piece of cr** for anything important.

Third lesson--this could have ruined the GPS, so not only was it a piece of junk but it could take a much more expensive piece of equipment with it. The first time the metal frame got left behind in the TomTom would have ruined it for many users. However the second time one of the tiny pins from the crud connector could have stuck in the TomTom and made it inoperable.

I voiced these complaints to CellPower.com, but they reasonably refused to offer any satisfaction since it has been 16 months since the purchase. So I can only fault the vendor with selling crud.

Read Best Reviews of TomTom XL 325 / 325s / 330 / 330s / 340 / 340s / 340s LIVE Car Charger Here

I bought a TomTom about 2 years ago I only used it to go up to my cousins house a few times a year since I typically had to stop for gas and tomtom has excellent POI. After 3 uses the manufacters included cords broke and I didn't want to call them up and pay 25 dollars for a new car charger. I found this on amazon for a couple bucks and bought it. It has held up much better than the original cord. The only complaint I have is the cord is a bit short so when I have the Tomtom on the windshield dock the cord is stretched and barely able to reach.

Good cord.....Too bad my cousin moved much closer and I never use my TomTom anymore!

Want TomTom XL 325 / 325s / 330 / 330s / 340 / 340s / 340s LIVE Car Charger Discount?

I had forgotten about this product until I went to see all my purchases. This item was cheap, and in order to fit my GPS I had to carve it out, this thing broke in lees than two weeks. The positive thing about this is that it worked.

Great service item shipped the day after placing order. Price is terrific too!

No comments:

Post a Comment