Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bravo View MICRO2.1B 2.1-Amp Compact USB Car Charger

Bravo View MICRO2.1B 2.1-Amp Compact USB Car Charger
  • Plugs directly into your Cigarette Lighter or 12V accessory socket
  • Charge iPod, iPhone, iPad and many other USB devices
  • Aluminum Handle for easy removal
  • 10 watt USB port (5 volts @ 2.1 amp)
  • USB Cable Not Included

I liked its a great buy I thought it was going to be a regular crappy charger but turns out it workes so good it fully charges my phone in 20 minutes

Buy Bravo View MICRO2.1B 2.1-Amp Compact USB Car Charger Now

Powers up all the devices I have plugged in so far. I haven't used a device with it that needs 2.1 amp yet. The pull handle fell off the first time I used it. The blue LED indicator light is very bright to the point that its distracting when driving at night. I may put some black tape over the light. Not worth the effort to return it since it performs its basic function.

No comments:

Post a Comment