Thursday, October 31, 2013

Stinger Spp680 680-Amplifier Battery with Metal Case

Stinger Spp680 680-Amplifier Battery with Metal CaseI use this as auxiliary battery to run an inverter for a laptop in my truck. I'm on the road all day for work and this is what drives the electronics. Works every time. Thank you.

I installed the battery in my conversion van as a second battery to buffer power for the audio system. The audio performance is much better. One great feature is that it can be mounted in any position. Planing to add another one when I replace a bigger TV in the van.

Buy Stinger Spp680 680-Amplifier Battery with Metal Case Now

I have 2 of these under the back seat of my Sierra 1500 powered by a Iraggi 220. These 2 batteries put off enough power for a RF T1000.0 and a Arc Audio 4080, and never even thinks of wimping out. As long as you have a good enough alternator, these small batteries will power anything longer than any other similar battery for longer, and with a more constant voltage.

Read Best Reviews of Stinger Spp680 680-Amplifier Battery with Metal Case Here

No comments:

Post a Comment