Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Battery Tender 021-0134 10-Bank 12V Battery Management System

Battery Tender 021-0134 10-Bank 12V Battery Management SystemHave only owned the product for a month, but am completely satisfied.

Does everything I would have expected. I collect motorcycles and never remove the batteries. I'm too lazy to move a charger from bike to bike. I've plugged in most of the bikes plus a car that I seldom use in the winter and leave them on. No worries.

Only negative I've found is the leads from the charger to the battery are only 6 feet long. If you require more, you need to purchase a 25 foot extension. 31 feet is much more than I need. Wish I could purchase leads of 10 to 15 feet long.

I live on a small farm and have many pieces of equipment that have batteries. I was able to remove the batteries and place them on a work bench and charge 10 of them at one time. Plus this unit will keep them at peak level until spring arrives.

Buy Battery Tender 021-0134 10-Bank 12V Battery Management System Now

I bought one of these last year and liked it so much, I bought another.

We use these to charge batteries for clay target throwers.

Since we started using them, we do not have the low battry issues we used to have in the middle of a shoot.

The charger even rejuvinated some batteries that were questionable.

I highly recommend it!!!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Battery Tender 021-0134 10-Bank 12V Battery Management System Here

This unit is taking care of all of my equipment batteries saving me hundreds of dollars in replacement costs. My batteries typically cost over $200 so it doesn't take long for this unit to pay for itself. Recommend highly.

Want Battery Tender 021-0134 10-Bank 12V Battery Management System Discount?

This product delivers as advertsied and then more.

We have many vehicles, and products that require their batteries to be charged. We needed a product that could be left on 24/7,

not over heat nor damage / kill all types of batteries. Additonally we wanted to see status of charge. This unit fits the bill.

Plug and play. Have had many other brands prior. this unit beats them all. "Five stars"

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment