Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Yuasa (Enersys) Genesis NP7-12T - 12 Volt/7 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with 0.250 Fast-on Co

Yuasa Genesis NP7-12T - 12 Volt/7 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with 0.250 Fast-on ConnectorThe "Yuasa (Enersys) Genesis NP7-12T 12 Volt/7 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with 0.250 Fast-on Connector" is a nice, high quality battery. I got two of these batteries to replace the OEM battery pack in an APC Smart-UPS 700Net. After installation, I powered up the UPS and all worked well with the battery power level reading fully charged from the start. Batteries were supplied with plastic terminal covers (see photo). For two batteries, it was $39.97 delivered and a good price. All points being the same, I recommend this product.

Batteries were very well packed (see photo) and promptly shipped by Portable Power Systems, PPS.

My original battery in my APC powercell lasted 12 years (hard to believe). The replacement had the same quality workmanship as the original. The total time to replace the battery was 10 minutes. Perfect fit. No complaints so far.

Update 12/19/2010

Battery still working Great.

Update 10/10/2011:

No complaints, Battery is going strong.

Buy Yuasa (Enersys) Genesis NP7-12T - 12 Volt/7 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with 0.250 Fast-on Co Now

Yuasu was the brand of battery that lasted 9 years in my home alarm system. I found out that it can also be used to replace APC's RBC2 replacement cartridges. The APC brand had a bad batch? which lasted only 1.5 to 2 years vs the original 4 to 5 years. I am replacing my APC replacement cartridges with the Yuasu as they give out. I guess I am saying that I am willing to pay more for a quality battery which lasts longer. However I won't know how well this battery will last. Just my experience with the one that lasted 9 years (albeit in a low backup use).

Read Best Reviews of Yuasa (Enersys) Genesis NP7-12T - 12 Volt/7 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with 0.250 Fast-on Co Here

When I received the Yuasa Battery I found that I had ordered it with the wrong size connector. I called the company that had shipped it and asked what I could do to either make this battery work or return it for the right size. They were extremely nice and told me that they would mail me two clips to convert the connectors so that I could use the battery I had. The connectors arrived several days later and the battery is working fine. It was a pleasure doing business with you and them.

Want Yuasa (Enersys) Genesis NP7-12T - 12 Volt/7 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with 0.250 Fast-on Co Discount?

I have used many different brands of this battery in UPS and othe power supplies and this one lasts the longest by a year or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment