Monday, October 28, 2013

NOCO Genius GEN1 12V 1-Bank 10 Amp Smart On-Board Waterproof Battery Charger

NOCO Genius GEN1 12V 1-Bank 10 Amp Smart On-Board Waterproof Battery ChargerOriginally I wanted a portable unit that I could clip and unclip from the boat batteries as needed (which would not be very often as the engines usually provide sufficient charge), but a permanent charger seemed much simpler. Once it's set up, simply plug it in and let it charge the batteries. The unit was very well packed in its box. It appears very water proof. The cords (to the battery bank and for the 125v) were a surprisingly good length. Simply screw the unit onto an appropriate spot on board, screw the leads onto the battery terminals and plug it in. For a neater finish I also cut the plug off the 125v cord and installed a through hull inlet (Marinco 150BBIW Marine On-Board Charger Inlet (15-Amp, 125-Volt, White).

I live on a hill above Mayfield Lake in Washington state. For the last two years, I have been working more and playing less. My boat is moored on the lake and on those rare days when I get to go fishing, I'd often get to the lake and be disappointed to find a dead battery. My dad suggested a solar charging system but he lives in California. Washington doesn't have much sun, and the mountains and trees cast shadows. I did some research and found this product.

Now on my fishing days, I plug this charger in just before I load my boat. This is definitely worth the price. I know for a fact at least two other guys at the marina have installed one of these. It's trouble-free.

Buy NOCO Genius GEN1 12V 1-Bank 10 Amp Smart On-Board Waterproof Battery Charger Now

For the money, you cant buy anything better than a GEN charger. It provides the best value for your money. Durable, light weight and easy to install. I highly recommend this charger to anyone.

Read Best Reviews of NOCO Genius GEN1 12V 1-Bank 10 Amp Smart On-Board Waterproof Battery Charger Here

Quality product you can feel when you first take it from it's packaging. This was purchased for a drift boat which powers a GPS fishfinder and radio. I love the convenience of plugging it in to charge the battery after a days fishing.

Easy transaction and quick ship. Very pleased.

Want NOCO Genius GEN1 12V 1-Bank 10 Amp Smart On-Board Waterproof Battery Charger Discount?

I opted for the charger for my malibu axis. Tired of always bringing a portable auto charger down to the boat, this onboard charger makes maintaining my battery easy. A durable waterproof charger that easily mounts to anywhere in your boat.

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment