Sunday, October 19, 2014

Kicker 09ZCK8 Z-Series 8AWG Amplifier Kit with 2-Channel Interconnects ROHS Compliant

Kicker 09ZCK8 Z-Series 8AWG Amplifier Kit with 2-Channel Interconnects ROHS Compliant
  • Complete kits with Direct-Control components
  • Comes with Signal cables and 16 AWG Super Twist Speaker Wire
  • Included are Power Cable, Ground Cable, Fuse Holder, System Fuses and more

I went to Best Buy to purchase this kit, it was priced at $100. Using my iPhone I scanned the barcode and found it on Amazon for almost half the price. Needless to say I was very pleased.

Buy Kicker 09ZCK8 Z-Series 8AWG Amplifier Kit with 2-Channel Interconnects ROHS Compliant Now

I've actually never used Kicker amps or subs, but these wiring kits sure are impressive. Kicker gives you everything you need, and they don't skimp on quality. Along with that, they even give you speaker wire, which probably isn't in every amp kit out there.

If you're setting up a new amp, regardless of the brand, pick this. It worked great on my Alpine equipment last time, and this time it worked great on my Sony amp.

Read Best Reviews of Kicker 09ZCK8 Z-Series 8AWG Amplifier Kit with 2-Channel Interconnects ROHS Compliant Here

Good product and price arrived on time came with everything I needed to hook up my two channel amp would recommend

Want Kicker 09ZCK8 Z-Series 8AWG Amplifier Kit with 2-Channel Interconnects ROHS Compliant Discount?

The amp kit works great with the kicker dc122 subs and Kicker dx3002 amp. Only thing is it didn't come with some type of cable or part something RCA I think. Other wise just works great

Save 52% Off

The product is worth the money, its wiring so there is not a whole lot to review about, but what i can say is it looks cool next to my battery :P (fuse.) Dont buy the boss "8 gauge" kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment