Tuesday, October 21, 2014

BatteryChem 0610786-995 Battery Rejuvenator

BatteryChem 0610786-995 Battery RejuvenatorI used these packets on my 48v golf cart. It has six 8v batteries so I bought 4 packs to give me the 4x6 = 24 packets that I needed for the job. In all honesty, I didn't have the equipment to test the batteries first like the instructions say (hydrometer, etc.). I simply dumped a pack in each cell of each battery and capped them back up. Done. My batteries all measured within about 0.1 volts of one another so I already believed the batteries were in good enough shape to rejuvenate. I figured 4 packs (of six packets) of this cost less than even a single battery so I didn't have much to lose to try this. Long story short: it appears to have worked. My batteries were lasting maybe 50% as long as they did when I first got them and after the treatment, I'd say they're back to at least 80%... and I would say that's a conservative estimate: maybe even better than 80%. How long it will last, I don't know but for now, I'm happy with this product. I took only one star off because, while the batteries do last almost as long as they did new, it didn't restore the original amount of "torque". In other words, I think this stuff restores the battery's capacity but not necessarily the max "instantaneous" amperage that they delivered when new. So it's like having almost-new batteries but maybe ones with slightly lower CCA (cold cranking amps).

This is nice stuff. It really worked well in my battery that just went beyond warranty. Buy it and try it.

Buy BatteryChem 0610786-995 Battery Rejuvenator Now

I was reading the reviews of these other people saying that this stuff is total garbage and was very surprised. I bought this in hopes of restoring some life back into my Toyota Tacoma's Interstate Battery. I bought the battery new like 10 years ago and over the last 2 years it started dying. More and more sluggish starts, wouldn't start at all on freezing cold winter mornings, it got to where i would leave a charger on it overnight and that would keep it charged for like 2-3 days before slowly starting to get sluggish on starts again. As Interstate batteries are extremely expensive (yes i know i got 8 good years out of it) but the fact that it still showed some life to it i thought i'd give this stuff a try. Obviously by the fact i left 5 stars for this product you can tell i had surprisingly good results from this. I did like the directions stated by putting 1 small pouch (this comes with 6 pouches, 1 for each cell) in each of the 6 cells and then topped off each cell to the appropriate level with distilled water and put the battery charger on the battery for like 24 hours. Well folks my battery is doing unbelievably great, i bought this product from Amazon on December 11, 2011 and my truck still hasn't needed to be put back on the charger since. The starts are fast and crisp, EVEN on cold freezing mornings. This tells me that my batteries cells weren't dead but just corroded with crud that just builds up on the cells over time, but this stuff dissolves that corrosion on cells restoring life back into the cells. Now don't get me wrong i'm quite sure this isn't going to fix a completely toasted battery but if your battery was like mine nearing the end of it's life then this is the stuff for you. I can only speak from my own experience that's why i'm saying that i don't think it will help batteries that are completely dead, just ones that are starting to to die.

Read Best Reviews of BatteryChem 0610786-995 Battery Rejuvenator Here

It's a completely useless product contrary to the claim that the vendor made about it.

I would strongly suggest people not wasting their money on it.

Want BatteryChem 0610786-995 Battery Rejuvenator Discount?

I ordered and tried this product. I simply did nothing claimed. It was a total wasted of my money and time. It's very likely my battery was a total failure and NOTHING could restore it. But this simply did nothing except make a more expensive dead battery. That was my experience. I don't recommend this product because it's too close to voodoo science for my taste. I could be completely off base here, so take this review with a grain of aspirin. Or salt.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment