Sunday, August 31, 2014

Viper Responder 3305V 2-way Car Alarm Security System w/ Keyless Entry, One LCD 2-way Remote and On

Viper Responder 3305V 2-way Car Alarm Security System w/ Keyless Entry, One LCD 2-way Remote and One 4-button 1-way RemoteOk everyone, this is my first review...so bare with me.

March 31st, 2012 my car was broken into and my thief/thieves got me for roughly $700.00 worth of electronics.

-------------

After searching around and reviewing many alarm models that are on the market, I ended up choosing this alarm because it was the most affordable, packed some great features, and is made by a name I know I can trust. If you are looking for a product that is going to protect your vehicle, this is a great choice. The only feature I have found that it DOESN'T have is REMOTE START, though it supposedly has the option (I haven't been able to find out how it is utilized through my research). I installed this unit myself, therefore I have read all about it.

ABOUT THE ALARM:

Ability to monitor your Dome Light, make it flash (if alarm is triggered), make it stay on for 30 seconds after you leave the vehicle.

Ability to monitor door triggers/Switches. Basically if the door is opened, the alarm is triggered.

Ability to monitor a trunk/hood pin. If the hood/trunk is opened, the alarm is triggered.

Ability to monitor ignition switch position. If the key is turned, the alarm is triggered.

Ability to disable the starter from functioning. If the alarm is armed, the starter is disabled.

Ability to lock/unlock your doors.

Ability to wire TWO of your own functions to the AUX channels. (Turn stereo on, pop trunk as examples)

Ability to detect vibrations. (The Shock sensor is built into the brain)

Ability to be wired into your lights, so they will flash when alarm is armed/unarmed/triggered.

Ability to control a BRIGHT BLUE LED to warn thieves.

-------These are the essentials to protection. There are other useful features, and options where you can program it to your liking.

As a example, if you were to want it to roll your windows up when you step away from the vehicle, this alarm can do it.

I recommend this alarm, unless remote start is something you desire. If not, get this device.

At first, I was skeptical to purchase this online from Amazon. I didn't want to pay anything more than what I had to for installation. The product came with everything I needed for installation. The product is great! The 2-way remote is kind of bulky and takes up space on your keychain but if you're paranoid like me and always wonder if you locked your doors or not, it is the greatest invention ever. It shows you that your car is either locked or not locked. That way you do not have to walk all the way back to your car to check if the car is locked.

Buy Viper Responder 3305V 2-way Car Alarm Security System w/ Keyless Entry, One LCD 2-way Remote and On Now

I just had this alarm installed recently and I must say I works great. All the features work as advertised and having the two-way remote is great for added security and peace of mind. I haven't tested the range of the remote yet but it works fine from across a large parking lot. I definitely recommend buying this alarm from Amazon and having it installed professionally. You will save probably $100 over buying it from the shop that installs it.

Read Best Reviews of Viper Responder 3305V 2-way Car Alarm Security System w/ Keyless Entry, One LCD 2-way Remote and On Here

This alarm is pretty good, well worth the price I paid for it, as it was a lot cheaper on Amazon than it was on Viper's actual website. Of course, I had the alarm professionally installed and it works great from across parking lots. The signal doesn't transfer too well through large buildings and walls, but that's expected, as this is the lower grade version of the Viper alarms.

It comes with 2 remotes that are pretty nice and the batteries last fairly long in each remote. Also, a blue LED light comes with this alarm that blinks when the alarm is armed, looks cool at night and is sure to scare away any intruders. Tons of other cool features and add ons for this alarm great buy. Also, the seller shipped item very fast. Great service.

Want Viper Responder 3305V 2-way Car Alarm Security System w/ Keyless Entry, One LCD 2-way Remote and On Discount?

I bought this alarm recently as was about to move to another apartment but still staying at my current place. I bought it having trust issues about my new place. When it arrived I immediately installed it in my 2004 Ford Taurus. But the strangest thing happened on the following day when some character attempted to break into my car with not even 24 hours passing after the installation!! The monitor alerted me that the car was being tampered with so I ran out to see what the issue was. There, I saw a character trying to break in and he bolted when he saw me. Hmm? Just as I installed it someone came to break in? Unbelievable! I still don't know what may have happened but thank God my car is still there in one piece! Thanks to VIPERI STILL HAVE MY CAR!!! A great choice you will not regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment