Saturday, August 30, 2014

Save A Battery 2365-48 48-Volt Battery Charger and Maintainer

Save A Battery 2365-48 48-Volt Battery Charger and Maintainerhard to find a 48v charger and maintainer. recharges my 4 battery system great. great value and works as advetised

I used this 48v charger for my ebike for over a year without any incident. It renewed my packs that I would reclaim from a recycling barrel and was easy to stash in a pack for transport.

Buy Save A Battery 2365-48 48-Volt Battery Charger and Maintainer Now

I have purchased 2 of these chargers a 48v and a 12v the 48v I charged up my e bike 1 time when I went to charge it only the second time the power lite and the self check happened but then it just had the blue power lite on and did not charge! So just as a test I hooked up the 12v charger with the same cables to make sure it was not just a bad connection and it functioned as expected.

So $80.00 in the crapper! I hope the 12v one I bought works the second time I use it!!!!!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Save A Battery 2365-48 48-Volt Battery Charger and Maintainer Here

It has maintained my 48v SLA system for my eBike for 6 months, support is solid, fast, and friendly. I cannot recommend this product strongly enough.

Want Save A Battery 2365-48 48-Volt Battery Charger and Maintainer Discount?

Surprised how well this battery pulsing technology works. Brought back my battery from a situation where it would be empty after 2-3 days, to where it steadily holds a charge on its own now.

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment