Saturday, August 30, 2014

Bravo View IH-03A Kid-Friendly Automotive IR Wireless Headphones

Bravo View IH-03A Kid-Friendly Automotive IR Wireless HeadphonesThe Bravo Vie IH-03A KIds headphones are cute, but are no smaller than the headphones that came with our van for our children's head. I was hoping since they were "kid" headphones they would fit my daughter's head better but I think they may actually be bigger than the adult wireless headphones we have and they seem more flimsey.

BRAVO VIEW IH-03A KIDS COLORFUL UNIVERSAL WIRELESS HEADPHONES

They are still a bit big for him (he's 3) but the headphones work great for long drives in the mini van. It saves me from having to hear Curious George for the fourteenth time in a row!

Buy Bravo View IH-03A Kid-Friendly Automotive IR Wireless Headphones Now

The headphones are really durable. They fit my 3 and 5 year old perfectly and synced right to my Chevrolet the moment I turned them on and put them in the car. I bought another brand last year and the ear pads fell off almost instantly. I just ordered another pair of these. Great product.

Read Best Reviews of Bravo View IH-03A Kid-Friendly Automotive IR Wireless Headphones Here

Nothing to complain about. It is what it is. Put them on your ears and hear your movie.

Works in a Toyota sienna. Volume good, batteries easily accessible, lightweight for kids. I'm happy enough with the purchase.

Uses aaa batteries.

Want Bravo View IH-03A Kid-Friendly Automotive IR Wireless Headphones Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment