Friday, August 29, 2014

Pilot Automotive PM-159R Motorsport LED Manual Shift Knob

Pilot Automotive PM-159R Motorsport LED Manual Shift KnobThis is actually the second red shift knob I have purchased. I got the first 1 at autozone and was exstatic to find it on amazon as autozone no longer carries it. I also have the blue version of the same shift knob. For those who think it's not bright enough try putting in a new battery. I have a red mitsubishi eclipse with red and black interior and the shifter looks great. Everyone who sees it is blown away. Not to mention it feels great in the palm of my hand. Couldn't be more pleased. And of course the service from amazon is always spectacular. I received the shift knob just a couple of days after ordering it. That's why I always come back to amazon for things I want. They never let me down.

does not look like the picture. a lil bit darker and it barely lights up. no instructions and the screws to hold it to the stick dnt stay in. after like a day of shifting they will wiggle lose and the knob will start to wiggle around which gets annoying. try finding something at ur local car places or something that matches your car right. i have a celica-gts 2000 but it looks good

Buy Pilot Automotive PM-159R Motorsport LED Manual Shift Knob Now

fits great in the hand, and very stong doesnt shine very bright but glows just enough. i also havent put a fresh battery in it yet.

but its just what i thought it would be went i got it and i enjoy it.

Read Best Reviews of Pilot Automotive PM-159R Motorsport LED Manual Shift Knob Here

Although the delivery on this was exceptionally prompt, the item was not as I expected. I'd searched for a PINK LED shift knob, and this item came up. It isn't pink, it's RED. The teeny tiny screws inside were loose and I mistook them for debris, so they went in the trash when I opened the pkg. No instructions came with it either so I guess I'll be winging the install. Amazon has the same item so the listing pics will either be changed, as seller requested, or left as is, with the pink photo appearing as the main photo. Seller did not offer refund, but was very helpful trying to figure out why there were no instructions or why this was not pink.

Want Pilot Automotive PM-159R Motorsport LED Manual Shift Knob Discount?

My husband installed this knob on my automatic corvette today using the manual to automatic adaptor also sold on this site. The installation was easy and he didn't report any problems. The knob sits a little taller than i expected but this is an observation not a complaint. I haven't driven the car yet but can't wait to see the light up feature. my car is red exterior with black and red interior. Keep in mind that the knob is red, not pink as it appears in the pictures.

Save 42% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment