Sunday, August 31, 2014

NOCO Genius G750 6V/12V 750mA Amp Smart Battery Charger and Maintainer

NOCO Genius G750 6V/12V 750mA Amp Smart Battery Charger and MaintainerThis charger is great I use it to charge and maintain my jet ski battery. I plan to buy a second one for my other ski and tell my parents to get 2 of their own for their jet skis. Would also be great for dirt bikes and motorcycles.

Easy to use, compact, lightweight, two options to connect the batteries, perfect to use in my motorcycle's batteries. I can screw the connector and left the cable in the motorcicle to use it when I need, also the charger connector has a ruber protector to avoid wather and dust.

Buy NOCO Genius G750 6V/12V 750mA Amp Smart Battery Charger and Maintainer Now

bought this charger for motorcycle use. charged a bad battery and was able to use for three days; with regular charger it didn't last one . charged wifes scooter battery (10 years old) and it worked! we'll see how long it lasts. great product!

Read Best Reviews of NOCO Genius G750 6V/12V 750mA Amp Smart Battery Charger and Maintainer Here

I am currently using it for my Harley and it seems to be working just as expected. Easy set up, great so far.

Want NOCO Genius G750 6V/12V 750mA Amp Smart Battery Charger and Maintainer Discount?

I purchased this battery charger because of the auto memory feature. I live in an area where the power tends to go out quite a bit, and I don't have a backup generator. This feature saves me time having to go back and check to make sure it is keeping my lawn equipment charged. Have been leaving it connected to the battery ever since my purchase and no issues. A great charger for the money.

Save 21% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment