Wednesday, July 30, 2014

E-Z Red S520 Side Battery Lifter

E-Z Red S520 Side Battery LifterNice to have around. Works fine. The only reason for 4 stars (over 5) is that a simple spring or rubber band could make it really easy to use. Keep tension on the thing. It's fine though. Otherwise, sturdy, good rubber grips, good handle. Make sure you don't order (or ship) with other "delicate" items in the same box, as Amazon fullfillment will likely just throw it in the box loose, and beat the crap out of other things in the box. Like my stuff was beat up.

This product is great!...A real back and hand saver.

If your battery is missing a lifting handle, or if it is located in a tight spot, this is the product for you. Seriously, it works on all size batteries, and both top and side posts. I personally own and use this product, and it is a bargain at double the price.

Buy E-Z Red S520 Side Battery Lifter Now

I have dropped one battery (ruining it) on count of this carrier.

I have already ordered the old "strap" to carry my batteries!

Read Best Reviews of E-Z Red S520 Side Battery Lifter Here

This is a great tool for those who have to remove car batteries on a somewhat regular basis. I have vintage Corvette with the battery in the rear, behind the drivers seat. This tool makes removal very easy. The tool is well made and should last for a long time.

Want E-Z Red S520 Side Battery Lifter Discount?

I have an older Corvette with a side terminal battery mounted in a battery compartment behind the drivers seat. To say the least it's a pain in the a$$ to get that battery in and out. It only took me 30 years to find this tool, but less than 10 minutes to swap the battery once the tool hit my front porch. If you have a difficult to access battery buy this tool. You will never be sorry. It could be the best money I ever spent.

Save 29% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment