Saturday, June 28, 2014

New 1 Button A BLADE Remote Flip Key Shell For Mercedes-Benz ML320 C230 (NO PAINC,2 track) No Chips

New 1 Button A BLADE Remote Flip Key Shell For Mercedes-Benz ML320 C230 No Chips InsideI had an issue with the key blank being thicker then the OEM which required me getting the blank cut because my oem one would not fit in, they replayed back apologized and made it right. Thank you

Perfect match but its difficult finding someone who actually lazer cut this key so not such a great buy, then it broke

Buy New 1 Button A BLADE Remote Flip Key Shell For Mercedes-Benz ML320 C230 (NO PAINC,2 track) No Chips Now

My key was slightly too thick for the slot, but i filed it down which took about 30 minutes of my time. The key is a tad too long for the shell, but not much you can do about that. But it flips and works great. it also looks very nice flashing the Mercedes logo.

Read Best Reviews of New 1 Button A BLADE Remote Flip Key Shell For Mercedes-Benz ML320 C230 (NO PAINC,2 track) No Chips Here

Does not have a spot for the chip that actually allows the care to start. Does not fit original key unless filed down and then it still does not work. Just didn't work for my 1987 C230.

Want New 1 Button A BLADE Remote Flip Key Shell For Mercedes-Benz ML320 C230 (NO PAINC,2 track) No Chips Discount?

I ordered this product expecting to be able to swap my key into it as well as the electronics. The first thing I found out was that it wouldn't swap in because the case has different tolerances, my key would fit one side of the case but the other side where the spring goes in was too big. You MUST spend the money to get their supplied blank cut to your key. In their listing of vehicles supported mine wasn't listed, a 1997 E320. This vehicle has a special chip in the key that must be present for the car to start. I had to cut out some plastic right next to the red lense to get the chip in. Once I put my electronics in, the button wouldn't hit the micro switch on the electronics for the remote to work. Frustrated completely, I took the spring and the button to unlock the key out of this fob and stuck them in my old remote. Then I tossed the rest in the garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment