Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cables Unlimited Ziplinq ZIP-PWR-DCM 12 Vaults DC Auto Plug to 5 Valuts USB Mini Power Adapter (Bla

Cables Unlimited Ziplinq ZIP-PWR-DCM 12 Vaults DC Auto Plug to 5 Valuts USB Mini Power Adapter
  • iPhone and iPod compatible
  • Provides unlimited talk time while plugged in to power outlet in your car
  • The perfect travel companion
  • Single color LED indicate power
  • Lightweight, mini design for easy travel and storage

Works and has charged my phones. Low profile when not in use (USB cable pulled out).

So far, so good.

Buy Cables Unlimited Ziplinq ZIP-PWR-DCM 12 Vaults DC Auto Plug to 5 Valuts USB Mini Power Adapter (Bla Now

What can I say? I ordered a USB adapter to power my GPS, and that's what it does. There hasn't been anything remarkable about it. It works as expected.

Read Best Reviews of Cables Unlimited Ziplinq ZIP-PWR-DCM 12 Vaults DC Auto Plug to 5 Valuts USB Mini Power Adapter (Bla Here

need this for my motorcycle, so i had a flat fit, with out a cigarette. lighter sticking out in the way.works well. love it.

Want Cables Unlimited Ziplinq ZIP-PWR-DCM 12 Vaults DC Auto Plug to 5 Valuts USB Mini Power Adapter (Bla Discount?

This adapter will not work if your receptacle is recessed in any way. In my Ranger, the plug didn't reach in far enough to make contact because of the recessed receptacle. Make sure yours is flush with the dashboard.

Save 10% Off

Great little item. I use it every time I need to charge my devices in the car. I recommend this to anyone with a device that needs usb.

No comments:

Post a Comment