Saturday, June 28, 2014

Battery Cut-Off Switch - Removable Key - Ultimate Theft Deterent!

Battery Cut-Off Switch - Removable Key - Ultimate Theft Deterent!For my PWC, there is simply nowhere to mount this bulky battery switch. I resorted to simply disconnecting the negative battery post instead of utilizing this item. The item, without the giant red key installed, occupies the volume of a baseball. ideally, you want to mount it to some sturdy part of the transom near the battery. In a PWC, however, space is limited. In order for me to use this, i'd have to do some risky drilling to properly mount the switch-not worth the hassle.

Waste of $15 for me, but outboard and I/O boat owners will have more space aboard their vessel to properly mount & use this thing, which will be very easy to enable. I have to assume the item aids in avoiding unnecessary battery drain during boat storage.

The product does not come with any explicit directions as to its operation or installation. both should be pretty self-explanatory.

This switch helps me save my batteries for when I need them, not my clock.

Ever go to do something on your RV that's been sitting for a month or more and there's no electricity.

Well put this in your battery main line. Shut it off when you don't need power. Turn it back on when your ready to start the refrigerator or put the slider out or anything related to your 12 volt needs.

Works Great. Just what the mechanic ordered.Battery Cut-Off Switch Removable Key Ultimate Theft Deterent!

Buy Battery Cut-Off Switch - Removable Key - Ultimate Theft Deterent! Now

This product is a must have for applications like jetskis that will SUCK the life out of your battery. Plus no key = no one taking off with your ski! FYI I have 2 3-seat jetskis, so i have plenty room to mount them in the engine compartment.

Read Best Reviews of Battery Cut-Off Switch - Removable Key - Ultimate Theft Deterent! Here

No comments:

Post a Comment