Friday, June 27, 2014

Any Car Engine Fault Diagnostic Scanner Code Reader OBD Obd2 Obdii CAN BUS D900 Black

Any Car Engine Fault Diagnostic Scanner Code Reader OBD Obd2 Obdii CAN BUS D900 BlackPurchased this to see what and how to fix my car. The scanner is awesome. Very easy to use. Compact and came in a nice case. Great product for the price.

I purchased this code reader "just in case" so it set in my closet for about six months and then when I needed it to do the job I discovered it was defective [won't turn on]. I asked for replacement and seller says contact Amazon !? Amazon never answered my inquiry, so I'm out $40. Neither seller nor Amazon deserve more than one star only because there is no option for ZERO stars.

Buy Any Car Engine Fault Diagnostic Scanner Code Reader OBD Obd2 Obdii CAN BUS D900 Black Now

No comments:

Post a Comment