Saturday, March 29, 2014

Car Charger for the iPod Nano 1G, 2G and 3G, iPod Video, iPod Photo, iPod U2, iPod 3G, 4G, and iPod

Car Charger for the iPod Nano 1G, 2G and 3G, iPod Video, iPod Photo, iPod U2, iPod 3G, 4G, and iPod Classic, iPod Touch, and iPhone
  • Brand new non-OEM
  • LED power indicator and Vehicle Lighter Adaptor. (12v DC)
  • Plug never heats or overcharges the battery
  • Built-in charging circuitry protects your car against back-flow current and your iPod from excessive
  • iPod not included

Trust me, there is a good reason why these chargers are dirt cheap. I received two of them, and they were BOTH defective!

On the first charger, the light on the charger turned green when I plugged it into the 12V power port on my car, but it would not charge my iPod Photo. I noticed that the light on the charger itself blinked red for a split second when I plugged it into my iPod, but then quickly returned back to green and did nothing particually useful after that.

It took two full weeks to finally receive a replacement from "BargainCell", which was unfortunately ALSO defective. This charger was a different model than the first one, which had a red light that turned on when I plugged into the 12V socket. When I plugged it into my iPod, it started to charge for a few seconds, only to "reboot" quickly after that. My poor iPod kept restarting itself every few seconds, until a bad battery icon showed up on the screen and the iPod froze. My hunch is that the second charger was not sending a steady voltage to the iPod, which was causing it to crash.

Fortunately, my iPod did not seem to be damaged by either of these defective chargers. The iPod still charges when I plug it into my computer, and continues to play normally. I also know that the 12V power port on my car is not the cause of this problem, either, as I'm using it to successfully power both my GPS and my cell phone charger.

The most annoying thing from this experience is that I needed to go to the store and spend far more on a working name brand car charger for my iPod after wasting three weeks with these pieces of junk. Please learn from my mistake, and steer clear of this garbage.

Buy Car Charger for the iPod Nano 1G, 2G and 3G, iPod Video, iPod Photo, iPod U2, iPod 3G, 4G, and iPod Now

This charger is dirt cheap for a reason!! It is horrible!! When I first used it, I was dissapointed right away with the 2 foot extended chord (pretty much max lenth), because unless you have a car charging port right next to you, it is almost impossible to use your ipod while charging it. Also, when I first plugged it in, the charging indicator light was RED! What a dissapointment! Finally, much like in the first review, my 30 gig video ipod showed identical symptoms to that of the first reviewer's. It continually restarted and shut off from the insufficient power supply, and would freeze on me as well. I as well went home later and plugged my ipod into the computer, and it worked just fine.

Read Best Reviews of Car Charger for the iPod Nano 1G, 2G and 3G, iPod Video, iPod Photo, iPod U2, iPod 3G, 4G, and iPod Here

The product works fine.. But you know what, they just send by USPS, but charge a lumpsum shipping compared to product price.. They seem to make up the discount in the shipping charge, as I saw a similar product for less than this price in a local store... (That;s why 3*, otherwise the product itself is 5*)

Want Car Charger for the iPod Nano 1G, 2G and 3G, iPod Video, iPod Photo, iPod U2, iPod 3G, 4G, and iPod Discount?

I ordered this charger for my 4g ipod and was dissapointed to find that it did not charge the ipod. it did charge the ipod nano though and seemed to work well for that. Im not sur eif i missed a detail in this product or what but do NOT GET THIS FOR THE 4G IPOD.

Save 90% Off

Bought a cell phone battery that, of course, died one week past their return/refund deadline. Refused to refund or replace even though the product is CLEARLY defective. This company is a ripoff and will never do business with them again. Consider yourself warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment