Thursday, February 27, 2014

Keyless Entry Remote Fob Clicker for 2005 Toyota Sienna With Do-It-Yourself Programming

Keyless Entry Remote Fob Clicker for 2005 Toyota Sienna With Do-It-Yourself ProgrammingOur two 2005 Sienna's remotes started malfunctioning this year. We went to dealership and you know how much they are going to charge us...I found out one on Amazon and ordered it directly. A few days later, it arrived without any delay...I called tech support to help me to configure on the spot and it works without any problems. I highly recommended. Need to order another one from them. Great service.

One of the buttons on my old remote stopped working. I ordered this replacement, download the directions and was up and running in a few minutes. The programing process was a little strange with opening and closing doors, turning the key several times. My wife thought I was casting a spell, but it worked.

Buy Keyless Entry Remote Fob Clicker for 2005 Toyota Sienna With Do-It-Yourself Programming Now

No comments:

Post a Comment