Sunday, December 29, 2013

Portable Car Lock Alarm w/ Remote

Portable Car Lock Alarm w/ RemoteI ordered this lock for my car. It did not securely fit on the steering wheel ( it slide side to side). The siren also did not work ,buyer beware the photo does look impressive but don't waste your money. Even though this device was defective the seller FUlfill Direct will not reimburse the $12.70 return shipping fee I spent, they also wanted to deduct their shipping fee for sending me this worthless item.. They have six different sites trying to sell this lock & they claim it's put out by 6 different companies, all their sites have different prices. They claim to hve limited stock. This was the most disappointing experience I have ever had with a seller. When I told them I had problems with their product they would reply with harassing emails.

It locks onto my car's steering wheel well enough. It's a Dodge stratus. It doesn't fit my dodge pickup very well since it seems to be made for a smaller steering wheel. It can't be removed easily though and if someone does cut it off, it will be howling. LOL, then they run into the other little roadblock that I installed. Sure a determined thief can steal it but I'm not making it easy for them.

Buy Portable Car Lock Alarm w/ Remote Now

This product works excellent in your car. I have no bad comments on this product.

Read Best Reviews of Portable Car Lock Alarm w/ Remote Here

I ordered this lock for my car. It did not securely fit on the steering wheel (it slid side to side). The siren also did not work, buyer beware the photo does look impressive but don't waste your money. Also even though this product was defective the seller, "Fulfill Direct" does not want to reimburse the $12.70 return shipping charge I spent. They have 6 different names for this product,in one posting they say this product is by 1. Security Wizard for $39 2. Safety for $34. 3. Cepi for$42. 4. Remote 200 CLA08R-LTC for $59. 5. By Grade A for $39. & 6. Swatt Lock for $44.99 They are all the same Junky product.

Want Portable Car Lock Alarm w/ Remote Discount?

I've been using this for several years now and am very satisfied with it. I disconnected the alarm part, I didn't want any ear problems in case I forgot to turn it off, and am using it just as a steering wheel lock. It's heavy duty and easy to lock and unlock. It doesn't matter that it slides from side to side on the wheel a bit, it rests on top of the dash and stays put when its supposed to.

Sorry, but I must disagree with the negative reviews here. Even without the alarm armed, this product is excellent.

If you want even more security, do what I do: Use this and a club device also, and wrap a chain through your steering wheel and combination-lock it to the shift lever. No one is going to waste time trying to get all that off.

Be smart, be paranoid, and the car thieves won't get the better of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment