Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bracketron IPM-422-BX Universal 12V Power Dock with X-Grip Holder and USB Port - Retail Packaging -

Bracketron IPM-422-BX Universal 12V Power Dock with X-Grip Holder and USB Port - Retail Packaging - BlackIf you have a vertical lighter port in your car and don't need a gooseneck then this one os the way to go. It doesn't have the same instability issues that a lot of these things have.

The plastic has a nice classy feel to it and it adjusts easily.

Device is ok, although the USB power cable is what I would call cheap. I use an old external hard drive cable which is shorter and much better quality.

Buy Bracketron IPM-422-BX Universal 12V Power Dock with X-Grip Holder and USB Port - Retail Packaging - Now

I bought this dock/holder to replace one used for an iPhone 4 that was not compatible with an iPhone 5. So far the dock has worked just fine. It holds the phone in a stable position and has never rotated in the power outlet. It is a bother to have to attach two cables (power and audio) when using the phone but that can be blamed on Apple for changing the power connector.

Read Best Reviews of Bracketron IPM-422-BX Universal 12V Power Dock with X-Grip Holder and USB Port - Retail Packaging - Here

I use this to hold my IPhone5. It fits! The slide adjustment is easy to work. The holder is strong and does not make me feel like my phone is going to be tossed around on a bumpy road. I have not used the power aspect of the unit, so I cannot rate its ability to re-charge the phone. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good car phone holder.

Want Bracketron IPM-422-BX Universal 12V Power Dock with X-Grip Holder and USB Port - Retail Packaging - Discount?

Works as described but in my Forrester the power outlet is low and so the holder is at an awkward height for me.

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment