Monday, December 30, 2013

Odyssey 34M-PC1500ST TROLLING Thunder Marine Dual Purpose Battery

Odyssey 34M-PC1500ST TROLLING Thunder Marine Dual Purpose BatteryGreat battery, have yet to run it completly down and have run it 4 continious hours on a 46lbs thrust motor. It holds an excellent change. Price on Amazon was lowest found.

I needed a pair of these Odyssey batteries for a dual battery installation in a Jeep Wrangler. Amazon had a great price on the batteries and they were shipped promptly.

Buy Odyssey 34M-PC1500ST TROLLING Thunder Marine Dual Purpose Battery Now

Using two Odysey 34M-pc-100st on my 28ft Catalinia sailboat.

Always a powerfull start for the disel engine and the house battery is strong

thoughout the night powering lights, water pump and 12 volt frigerator.

The batteries have never failed me on the water unlike other batteries I have owned.

Read Best Reviews of Odyssey 34M-PC1500ST TROLLING Thunder Marine Dual Purpose Battery Here

If you take your fishing seriously like I do this battery is a must-have. Thing holds a charge well and if you take care of it with a good marine charger this thing will not let you down. I only leave 5 star reviews if the item exceeds expectations, and this battery did just that.

Want Odyssey 34M-PC1500ST TROLLING Thunder Marine Dual Purpose Battery Discount?

This batt is incredible. I have used it 3 straight days while fishing/camping and it hasn't had a hiccup in the charge. Holds a charge like you wouldn't believe! It also charges quick as well. I haven't had it long so I can't say for sure how it will hold up in longevity but i like it thus far.

Save 10% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment