Saturday, November 30, 2013

Lelani Dashboard Hula Doll - Flower Placing Pose / Green

Lelani Dashboard Hula Doll - Flower Placing Pose / GreenI just got this in the mail today. Shipping, at the very least, was very speedy. However, when I opened my package, I noticed that not only was my hula girl wearing a yellow dress, not a green one, the dress was made of string and not any straw type substance. The hula girl looks nothing at all like the picture, even the base is different. The hand positions are flat and unnatural. Overall, the hula girl I got in the mail from this company did not resemble what I was led to believe I had ordered.

I ordered this for a friend who wanted to use it to keep her focus on preparing for an upcoming vacation. The figurine was exactly as depicted, well painted and with shimering skirt. Came ahead of projected time. She shakes like quake the only problem is the double sided tape does hold fast to the dash, could be the sun/heat exposure, sticky back velcro seams to have done the trick.

Buy Lelani Dashboard Hula Doll - Flower Placing Pose / Green Now

Like the other reviewer said. It's doesn't even resemble the picture at all. Bought as a gift for bf and when we went to put it up. The skirt (yes they were made of strings and not the straw materials)immediately fell apart. I got some super glue and put it back but now the sticker on the base doesn't stick well. I decided not to bother returning it because it seems more like a hassle instead. She now sits in front of his monitor doing nothing.

Don't be like me and think I was going to get lucky. And I doubled check, this is the one I ordered from.

Read Best Reviews of Lelani Dashboard Hula Doll - Flower Placing Pose / Green Here

I know this is going to sound crazy and maybe a little insane, but bear with me here. Okay, here goes: this product is exactly what it says it is, and exactly what you think it is. No more, no less.

Want Lelani Dashboard Hula Doll - Flower Placing Pose / Green Discount?

I have no idea which sellers the customers who complained about getting the wrong item ordered from, but for what it's worth, I just received the item pictured. The paint could have been a little better, and the skirt glued a little straighter, but on the other hand it isn't supposed to be fine sculpture, so I'm pretty happy overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment