Saturday, August 31, 2013

Schumacher BT-250 Digital Battery Tester

Schumacher BT-250 Digital Battery TesterThis is a very good tester. I check several of my cars. One car had a dead cell and the tester detected the problem. I would recommend the product highly. Saves time vs. taking the battery out and having the local auto parts store test the battery.

The unit seems okay in that it actually determined that one of my batteries had a bad cell. I took the battery to NAPA to have it checked and they confirmed. The main problem is that the unit came with absolutely zero documentation. I am pretty sure I figured out how to use it after some trial and error. Either way, it seems to do the job.

Buy Schumacher BT-250 Digital Battery Tester Now

The description for the battery tester stated that it performs load tests. In reality, it does not. When someone has a car battery that keeps going dead, that person wants to know whether 1) the battery can't hold a charge or 2) if there is an electrical leak in the car that is draining the battery. I bought this tester to determine the first situation. Although this unit is probably excellent for certain tests, it is useless for testing case 1). This is the type of test that 99% of people need to perform for batteries that keep going dead. Get a tester that is explicitly called a load tester. It is cheaper and will actually fulfill your needs.

Read Best Reviews of Schumacher BT-250 Digital Battery Tester Here

No comments:

Post a Comment