Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rally 7542 12V Vehicle Battery and Alternator Tester

Rally 7542 12V Vehicle Battery and Alternator TesterI bought this item almost two years ago and have since used it on several vehicles and have never had an issue. Perhaps the other reviewer purchased a defective unit, usually you get what you pay for, in this case I am satisfied.

I bought this unit at a local store as a Christmas stocking suffer but was curious about using it. I placed it in the 12V port of my Toyota Rav4. I came back later and started the vehicle. In less than ten seconds there was smoke coming out of the port. I pulled the unit out as fast as possible. The very end of the tester was gone. Vaporized. This is the primary port in my vehicle and I use it often with many electronics and have never had any problems with this port. I wonder what may have happened if I had left the vehicle for even a moment. I definitely cannot recommend this product.

Buy Rally 7542 12V Vehicle Battery and Alternator Tester Now

No comments:

Post a Comment