Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jensen Marine MSR7007 Waterproof AM/FM/WB SIRIUS Satellite Ready Stereo with CD Player

Jensen Marine MSR7007 Waterproof AM/FM/WB SIRIUS Satellite Ready Stereo with CD Player
  • It has 200W output power(MOSEF)
  • It has multiple line LCD display
  • This product has 40 seconds electronic skip protection (CD)
  • It comes with wired remote ready (MWR75 and MWR100)
  • It has radio broadcast data system

stereo arrived very quickly. Installed easy my husband did it!

We put it on our sailboat, sounds great even with existing speakers.

Buy Jensen Marine MSR7007 Waterproof AM/FM/WB SIRIUS Satellite Ready Stereo with CD Player Now

Bought a more expensive radio so I would have a quality unit with no problems. This radio worked for one summer the next summer it worked for one week. Then we could not get any volume on the unit. The Jensen Tech told me that it can not be worked on because everything is water proof and if it is taken apart it can not be put back together. Unit is a piece of junk and Jensen does not stand behind their products. Buy something cheaper, don't waste your money on a Jensen product.

Read Best Reviews of Jensen Marine MSR7007 Waterproof AM/FM/WB SIRIUS Satellite Ready Stereo with CD Player Here

Has a great sound and easy to operate. The auxiliary plug is in the back so I purchased a 6 foot aux. Cord. And since the stereo mounts in the head, I ran the plug for my I-pod outside the door and mounted a holster. I still need an adapter to plug in my existing remote since it has a different plug than the new stereo. Otherwise it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment