Thursday, October 23, 2014

Husky Liners Classic Style Custom Fit Molded Front Floor Liner for Select Jeep Liberty KJ Models (G

Husky Liners Classic Style Custom Fit Molded Front Floor Liner for Select Jeep Liberty KJ ModelsFloor mats fit reaonably well. I would like to see a little more flexibility. They are very rigid, almost a hard plastic. They are very deep, and I am sure they will hold a lot of water. I'm a little concerned about emptying them once they collect some snow. I'd like a bit of absorbent carpet or a little flexability to allow them to be removed and dumped. As it is, it will require a shop vac or a rag to do the ol' squeeze and dump.

After several months of use, they don't show any signs of premature wear.

The benchmark I always use, is a simple one...Would I buy them again if they were stolen. Maybe. I'd probably shop around a little more next time.

Update 10/7/2012 : the little spike that holds the drivers side floor mat in place has poked through the plastic. While I'm sure it will help reduce water off boots up front, its now got a hole in it...a hole that will let water out onto the carpeting below. Down to 2 stars and off to store to buy a different type of floor mat. This time with eyes on the product first.

I have bought floor liners before, but I have never bought floor liners that fit my vehicle perfectly. It was/is a great investment. By these first, and you will never have to buy another set in your life.

Buy Husky Liners Classic Style Custom Fit Molded Front Floor Liner for Select Jeep Liberty KJ Models (G Now

No comments:

Post a Comment