Saturday, September 27, 2014

Samsung?Rugby II A847 Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data...

Samsung?Rugby II A847 Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data...I recently got my mom the Samsung Rugby II with AT&T. I got this charger set for her for Christmas and she is thrilled to have the extra chargers around. They are a great price, and she says they charge the phone just fine. Maybe they won't last as long as the OEM charger because of how cheap they are(who knows), but they are working just fine now. It will be especially nice to use the USB data cable to get some decent ringtones and backgrounds onto her phone. The Rugby II comes without much, so the data cable will be very helpful in sprucing it up. Very happy with the purchase.

When I got the Rugby II, I got this stuff and am very glad I did.What can I say it arrived in a timely manner and has worked flawlessly at a very good price.

Buy Samsung?Rugby II A847 Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data... Now

sure beats the $15.00 walmart price on each piece

they work very well,, would buy again if i needed any chargers

Read Best Reviews of Samsung?Rugby II A847 Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data... Here

Couldn't be happier. AT&T wanted 30 bucks for a car charger alone. It may bave been a little better quality, who knows... it's was made in China too, and $2.00 for a wall charger, car charger and UBS cable was just about what I figure any trio of products made in China is worth; including an HP computer, an iPhone and a Hugo Boss shirt.

So... a great deal, and fairly priced.

J. Miller

Want Samsung?Rugby II A847 Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data... Discount?

Doesn't fit My Rugby!!! I don't know what they sent, but it's not what I need to charge my Rugby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment