Sunday, August 31, 2014

Husky Liners Classic Style Custom Fit Molded Front Floor Liner for Select Ford/Mercury/Lincoln Mode

Husky Liners Classic Style Custom Fit Molded Front Floor Liner for Select Ford/Mercury/Lincoln ModelsI had concerns when I placed the order if it would really fit in my 2003 Ford Explorer. But when it came it really just fall in place. No bends, no warping. It doesn't slip around and has a rim that prevents any mud or water to get on the actual floor. I bought many times floor mats for around $30 and considering this lasts so much longer and serves even better purpose the price is reasonable.

Not what I expected when I ordered custom fit molded floor liner. It reminds me of a paint roller tray. I kick the side walls of the liner when i get in. The bottom can get slippery when wet. Not really worth the money.

Buy Husky Liners Classic Style Custom Fit Molded Front Floor Liner for Select Ford/Mercury/Lincoln Mode Now

No comments:

Post a Comment