Tuesday, July 29, 2014

"Watt's Up" RC Watt Meter & Power Analyzer WU100 Version 2 --- SALE!

'Watt's Up' RC Watt Meter & Power Analyzer WU100 Version 2 --- SALE!This item is marketed primarily by and in support of RC enthusiasts (toy makers and users). It, however, is not a toy and could cause harm if misused. I purchased the Watt's Up meter to monitor large batteries powering telescopes, associated computers, heaters and lights. This is in an outdoor environment subject to cold and moisture. Follow the instructions and be prepared to be delighted. Perhaps one of the few items on the market which delivers exactly what it is designed to do. Because my application is at night, I wish it had a backlight, but that's not a major problem. My astronomy gear is expensive, portable and uses DC power. The Watt's Up allows me to see what my electronics are really doing in the field, compared to what the manufactors say they are suppose to do. That means early warning for batteries, heaters, internal components (computers, motors and chip sets) and in the environment they are used. The Watt's up is well made, weather resistant, and compact. During a session, it even records relavant data and continually updates itself. It won't pour your coffee, but it will watch your DC systems better than you could without it. A very, very good buy.

I purchased this meter after learning about it on a few of the solar power forums on the net. I am using it to monitor a small home solar power system. So far I am very pleased. I especially like the fact that it will measure amps and watts over time, along with minimum voltage and peak currents. I would say it is indispensable for maintaining or tuning a small solar set up. I have only been using it for a few days but if it lasts I am very pleased. The 60 amp limit is a real plus.

Buy "Watt's Up" RC Watt Meter & Power Analyzer WU100 Version 2 --- SALE! Now

This device is being used as an eBike power monitor. It's very easy to install and works exactly as advertised. Shows instantaneous Volts, Amps,and Watts. After a ride, it shows the total energy used in WattHours, and the peak current and power used during the ride, as well as the minimum battery voltage. Extremely useful for monitoring battery consumption and condition. It will not quantitatively display regenerated current but it does show the rise in battery voltage during regenerative braking. Excellent product; excellent price.

Read Best Reviews of "Watt's Up" RC Watt Meter & Power Analyzer WU100 Version 2 --- SALE! Here



The Watt's Up meter is an Inline DC meter that measures 8 parameters. Amp houses (Ah), Watt Hours (Wh), Voltage (v), Watts (w), and captures peak current (AmpsPeak) Peak Power (WattsPeak), voltage Sag (VoltsMin), and power consumed with (AmpHours)

Here are the Watts Up parameter, ranges and resolution

Voltage, 0-60v, 0.01v

Current, 0-110Amps, 0.01A

Power, 0-6554 watts, 0.01W

Charge, 0-65 Amp Hours, 0.001Ah

Energy, 0-6552 WattHours, 0.1 Wh

Minimum voltage is about 4.0 volts for operation of the meter itself.

I use this for testing all kinds of things, from RC gear, to Ham radio gear, to portable Solar systems. It does take some work to get it plugged into things. It comes with about 6" of bare wire on each end. I had to make adapters for the various typs of connections I plan to use. I start with Anderson Power Pole directly attached to the unit and then have adapters for several others.

5 Stars, this is an accurate and very handy tool

Want "Watt's Up" RC Watt Meter & Power Analyzer WU100 Version 2 --- SALE! Discount?

I bought this because of the reviews I had read on Amazon. It has turned out to be one of the best investment I've made in my off-grid solar/system. With it I could determine the total amount of watt hours I was getting from my solar panels on sunny and cloudy days. As a result I determined that I needed to purchase more solar panels for my total electrical needs. It is an invaluable tool for the small scale off grid person. One can also rig it into any appliance to determine the amount of energy that unit is using. I put 4 inexpensive rubber shielded alligator clips on the unit as this allows for many different applications. Great little gadget!

No comments:

Post a Comment