Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB In-Dash CD/Mp3/Wma/iTunes AAC/Wav Receiver

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB In-Dash CD/Mp3/Wma/iTunes AAC/Wav ReceiverPioneer always has really great, high-end products. I was only slightly disappointed with this one. Whoever they have in their usability/user interface department, they need to fire them. The controls on this deck are absolutely counter-intuitive. I consider myself pretty much a gadget geek and computer nerd, so I'm usually able to figure out how to use things without reading the manual. However, I had to read the manual to figure out how to use it, which generally means it hasn't been designed very well. It's very difficult to navigate through the menus of the deck.

I would say whoever wrote their user manual should also be fired, since it's extremely confusing and hard to read. I still don't know how to change the clock on it.

Overall, it's a great upgrade. I miss my stock Honda one, but some of the buttons didn't work. Once you get the Pioneer deck installed, I suggest just using the included remote, as it's much easier.

Totally awesome head unit. It is iPod compatible and I can control the iPod from the head unit controls and it charges the battery on the iPod too. Also displays the name of the songs on the head unit display........

Buy Pioneer DEH-P3000IB In-Dash CD/Mp3/Wma/iTunes AAC/Wav Receiver Now

I have had this for about two months and could not be happier. The stereo is very easy to use, sounds great, and looks great.

I got this to replace a Sony that went bad about two days after the one-year warranty expired. So with this, I purchased (at Circuit City) the extended 4-year warranty for $30 for peace of mind. So of course, my opinion of this could change drastically if it goes bad, but Pioneer is a well respected brand so fingers crossed that won't happen.

I noticed some of the other reviewers complain about the user interface. Are they using the same stereo that I am?? I think the joystick is a great idea, the menus are all easy to work through, stations are easy to flip through. I love it. By the way, I always play MP3-CD's. It also has a connection to plug an mp3 player but I have not tried that feature.

Read Best Reviews of Pioneer DEH-P3000IB In-Dash CD/Mp3/Wma/iTunes AAC/Wav Receiver Here

The biggest problem I have with this thing is I can't see the display. My car has a sunroof and the glare is too much. I'm really not thrilled with not having the presets in the face either. but it sounds good enough for the money. What's the purpose of having the 1 button do most of the features is also a pain especially when you CAN'T SEE THE DAMNED DISPLAY!!!! I think a lot of times these companies just have to add more options to display them in their advertizing. How about a dial you can seein any light, a volume, and three tone controls. These preset tone controls are crap. to many variables with the speakers and the vehicle sound for them not to sound different in every car,

Want Pioneer DEH-P3000IB In-Dash CD/Mp3/Wma/iTunes AAC/Wav Receiver Discount?

It does what indicated, but ...

1. there isn't separate channel equalization, that by 2008 should be mandatory. So I still have the same EQ on the rear speaker and on the front ones. Really bad.

2. the USB is available only if you buy a $100 kit... too much for USB option.

3. no RDS on radio stations (I had it back in Europe in 1995).

4. The knob/wheel isn't very intuitive and the interface is quite hard to use. The remote instead is quite good.

5. It sounds ok, could be better.

6. It does play CDs with AAC/iTunes well but the navigation isn't too intuitive. Many characters in the song names or artist names aren't available so they get replaced with annoying "?".

Overall, it is cheap but with today technology at that price you can offer USB, rear/fwd separate EQ, RDS and a better interface.

No comments:

Post a Comment