Thursday, July 31, 2014

NOCO Genius GC004 10' Extension Cable

NOCO Genius GC004 10' Extension CableThis extension cable does exactly what it promises to do connecting and disconnecting is a breeze! This extender allows you to keep your unit in the garage while you charge up a car that is even out in the driveway. It's a long cable, truly 1o foot & it works!

I recently purchased the NOCO Genius G750 6V/12V 750mA Fully Automatic Battery Charger and Maintainer (Grey) and decided to purchase the 10 foot extension, the cords the charger came with were long enough but I like having the extra slack when I need it.

Buy NOCO Genius GC004 10' Extension Cable Now

what i saw is what i ordered and what i got is exaclty what i saw and ordered no surprieses. Thank you for the timely delivery.

Read Best Reviews of NOCO Genius GC004 10' Extension Cable Here

Solid product. I haven't had to use it yet, but it's simple plug in makes it a fool proof product. No guessing on how to properly connect it.

Want NOCO Genius GC004 10' Extension Cable Discount?

I use this cable to connect my boat batteries to my charger. I no longer have to go into the engine cabin to charge the batteries when I am not using the boat.

NORCO has great product.

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment