Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Motorola T215 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone Sun Visor kit (Bulk Packaging)

Motorola T215 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone Sun Visor kitThis is a great product. It was easy to set up and the clarity is great; as good as the in car one that came with my Prius. The only downside is that there is no way to know when the charge is running low so I tend to keep it hooked up to the car charger most of the time. Hence four stars not five.

I bought this for my husband to use in his truck. He is on the road most of the day and his job requires several phone calls in and out all day. The speaker phone allows him to voice activate to make calls without using his cell phone. Much safer and more efficient then having to stop every time he needs to make or receive a call. Works very well so far and has far more capability than I realized when I purchased it. Well worth it! Good value for the price.

Buy Motorola T215 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone Sun Visor kit (Bulk Packaging) Now

There are higher priced speakerphones out there but this one had been a reliable workhorse. Have purchased 6 of these for the whole family. Been using my original one for a couple of years. Only charge it maybe every two months and talk to my wife every word day all the way home, 15 minutes. To connect I have to make sure and turn on Bluetooth on my Galaxy Skyrocket first then turn on the speakerphone power. Connects every time.

Read Best Reviews of Motorola T215 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone Sun Visor kit (Bulk Packaging) Here

I would recommend this product. Only issue is the voice activation. It's not always consistent following instructions/requests. Once dialed up works great.

Want Motorola T215 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone Sun Visor kit (Bulk Packaging) Discount?

Works great. Ordered another one. Will order again in the future. Great stuff. Running out of words to compliment on the product.

Save 43% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment