Sunday, June 29, 2014

First Rate HTC DROID DNA / HTC One (M7) Robust 360 Degree Adjustable Car Windshield or Dashboard Sw

First Rate HTC DROID DNA / HTC One Robust 360 Degree Adjustable Car Windshield or Dashboard Swivel Suction Mount w/ Low Profile Car Kit HolderI have been using this for a week now, and it's pretty decent, especially for not being specifically designed for the Droid DNA. The suction cup sticks to my windshield as it should (have not tried the sticky mounting pad). The grip is spring-loaded and the inside of the grips are padded, but not as non-skid as I was hoping they would be, but the phone hasn't fallen out yet. Minor quibbles, but otherwise works well.

Quality construction, suction cup is super strong. Holds any device very snug. Five stars! I had an actual HTC brand mount for my old phone and this mount stays on the window better.

Buy First Rate HTC DROID DNA / HTC One (M7) Robust 360 Degree Adjustable Car Windshield or Dashboard Sw Now

I loved this product. Very handy in the car and secures my phone with great ease. I would suggest this to anyone cell phone user.

Read Best Reviews of First Rate HTC DROID DNA / HTC One (M7) Robust 360 Degree Adjustable Car Windshield or Dashboard Sw Here

Took me a bit to find a holder that was fit for my Droid DNA and this holder met my needs. A friend tested it with her Microsoft Nokia Lumia and the holder was a perfect fit as well adjusts to varying phone widths. It was easy to rotate holder w /phone attached from portrait to landscape without the phone slipping from the holder. I have only used the "suction cup" for the windshield and with its size the larger Droid DNA did not result in the holder disengaging from the windshield. I highly recommend this holder.

Want First Rate HTC DROID DNA / HTC One (M7) Robust 360 Degree Adjustable Car Windshield or Dashboard Sw Discount?

it's a very very good product I would recommend anybody needs a product like this. For your cell phone awesome in the car.

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment