Sunday, June 29, 2014

AIMS Power™ 400 / 800W Inverter

AIMS Power™ 400 / 800W InverterReturned inverter after total failure upon initial trial. Product defective right out of the box. Forced to pay for return shipping then they deducted the initial shipping cost from the refund!! This is the second AIMS inverter that failed the first one used maybe five times. They are 0 for 2 and I'm out a total of about $40 shipping. Their comment when I called about deducting the last shipping charge: "It's only $20." Now that's customer service. DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR PRODUCTS RUN!!!!!

I have used this inverter about 10 times so far. Never have had an issue. The fan can be a little loud, but nothing that is too bothersome. I have charged cell phones and laptops from this and everything has worked well. Comes with a plastic case which makes it nice to transport.

Buy AIMS Power™ 400 / 800W Inverter Now

It has taken a beating rattling around in the back of my camper van offroad in the National Forests for a year now, and it still works fine -so I like it!

Read Best Reviews of AIMS Power™ 400 / 800W Inverter Here

Aims products are unreliable and their customer service will let you down. I have had to send the same product back 3 times. After the 3rd time they said nothing was wrong and I would have to pay to have the defective equipment returned to me. I am in contact with the Attorney General office in Nevada and have contacted the BBB in Reno. I hope they will be able to help me get a refund. BEWARE of any AIMS products.

Want AIMS Power™ 400 / 800W Inverter Discount?

These are cheap made in China junk. If you can test and select yours or buy from a good retailer you will take one out of two back for exchange. Forget about a refund it's not going to happen.

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment