Wednesday, May 28, 2014

iPod, iPad, iPhone Wireless Remote Control Steering Wheel Bar Mount Black

iPod, iPad, iPhone Wireless Remote Control Steering Wheel Bar Mount Blackeven though the mounting bracket is just Velcro, the distance the remote works at is incredible. I can control my iphone from outside my house. This would be completely adequate for ridding a bike and controlling an iphone.

the plastic attachment to to the bike is limiting. I had to attach the controller to my Kawasaki's key chain which worked very well to. Except at night ... because I couldn't see the controls that easily.

The buttons are big enough to find with your hand, however, when going 85mph ... you kinda don't wanna be fumbling around with things :P

Still, works great and, with those limitations in mind, I still will be using it!

Buy iPod, iPad, iPhone Wireless Remote Control Steering Wheel Bar Mount Black Now

I but one and i love it so i buy anothe one for my brother, very usefull while driving, ir works with my iPhone 4

Read Best Reviews of iPod, iPad, iPhone Wireless Remote Control Steering Wheel Bar Mount Black Here

No comments:

Post a Comment