Thursday, May 29, 2014

2001-2005 Chevrolet Impala Keyless Entry Remote with Free DIY Programming Instructions (complete re

2001-2005 Chevrolet Impala Keyless Entry Remote with Free DIY Programming Instructionsexactly what i needed;i was surprised how easily i was able to program it to my chevy impala;it worked the first

I'm glad I got this.

Programming was easy using the radio menu.

Works like a brand new one because it is.

Buy 2001-2005 Chevrolet Impala Keyless Entry Remote with Free DIY Programming Instructions (complete re Now

I bought a remote for my 2001 Chevy Impala, went to a dealer and got it programmed. I thought it was fine until I notice my trunk kept opening on its own. A few days went by and I contacted the dealer where I got it programmed and they said it was the remote that was making a mistake. I tried multiple times to contact the online service and also by phone. Never once did I get a phone call back. I will never again order a remote from this seller.

Read Best Reviews of 2001-2005 Chevrolet Impala Keyless Entry Remote with Free DIY Programming Instructions (complete re Here

The remote that came with the car had to be replaced and this was the exact model I needed. I found the instructions in my car manual to program the remote and it works like a charm.

Want 2001-2005 Chevrolet Impala Keyless Entry Remote with Free DIY Programming Instructions (complete re Discount?

This is a great price for a fob when dealerships are trying to charge hundreds.

Purchased it for my 2002 Chevy Impala. The fob came new in a bag with the battery installed and a key ring to go with it. Took 5 seconds to connect to my car and haven't had any problems since then.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you are just looking for something to get the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment