Wednesday, April 30, 2014

PAC PAC-500 500-Amp Battery Isolator Relay

PAC PAC-500 500-Amp Battery Isolator RelayProduct works great, problem is the installation instructions suck for a dual battery system, you will have to go online and look up how to install with a dual battery system, look for more then one example & get Pics. Trust me you'll need it.

I have this installed in the OEM car jack location of my Nissan Titan along with 3 Scosche EWFH Single ANL Fuse Holder and a Brand New Kinetik Hc600 Power Cell Car Audio High Current Battery+ Best Service!. This thing had its ground and remote turn on leads shorted and kept on working. (This was due to my oversight, both wires got caught under my backseat mount, and were crushed and shorted by the weight of people sitting on the back seat). The remote turn-on lead going to this unit began smoking & melting, I quickly pulled it loose (burning my fingers). After re-routing and re-making the connections, this thing came right back and just worked. Basically a direct short did not kill this thing. That says a lot given the quality of most electronics you buy these days. I give it 5 stars. I may include some of my install pics when I get the time. I'm at work right now, and this is NOT the time! :-) PAC PAC-500 500-Amp Battery Isolator Relay

Buy PAC PAC-500 500-Amp Battery Isolator Relay Now

Installed this on my Chevy Express van after installing a second battery. It's been working great for over a year! No complaints for this product.

Read Best Reviews of PAC PAC-500 500-Amp Battery Isolator Relay Here

I put one on my boat and one in my diesel pick up and they work awesome. It keeps the batteries from draining one another.

Want PAC PAC-500 500-Amp Battery Isolator Relay Discount?

Well I bought this for a friend. A week later I asked him if the product will being work fine and he toll me.. perfect!!

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment