Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kinetik KHC1400 1400-Watt 12-Vault Power Cell

Kinetik KHC1400 1400-Watt 12-Vault Power Cell
  • AGM Technology
  • Sealed Non-Spillable Design
  • Mount In Any Position
  • Ultra Low ESR
  • Superior Heat & Vibration Resistance

I'm not sure what happened with the previous review there, but I have had mine working as an aux battery with a 4000 watt system for over a year now without any problems. It runs ALL of my accessories and I have an isolator between it and my stock battery so even when I run my accessories at a car show for too long and kill the Kinetik my main battery will still start the car. I have run this Kinetik down so many times I can't count but she's still running strong. I even have been able to "jump" myself when my stock battery finally took a dump last week. So, I am about to purchase a 2000 watt Kinetik to run my system and accessories and replace my stock battery with this one. Great battery!

Buy Kinetik KHC1400 1400-Watt 12-Vault Power Cell Now

hands down this is the best battery to get weather u are replacing ur existing battery or in need of some extra juice for a system or some running llights these batterys never fail an hold alot of juice for a long ass time.... i have 2 in my tahoe the 1400 and the 2400 and i have the 1400 in my civic as well.. no probs leaks or fail ever... def a must have

Read Best Reviews of Kinetik KHC1400 1400-Watt 12-Vault Power Cell Here

A few people told me to get this to help with the dimming of my headlights. They said it would work great so I looked up reviews on it, they were all good almost to good to be true so I bought it. When I got it I tested it and it was charged enough to use, so I wired it up exactly like the booklet said and it was fine. It has worked great for a month untill today driving home from work the battery terminal melted right out of the battery. I couldn't believe it 200 bucks gone. I stayed within the wattage that kinetik suggests and I also hooked it up the way they suggest so the only conclusion I can come to is this thing is crap save your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment