Monday, April 28, 2014

Fonus Universal Car Mount Holder with Dual USB Charger and Charging Socket for Samsung Conquer 4G,

Fonus Universal Car Mount Holder with Dual USB Charger and Charging Socket for Samsung Conquer 4G, Galaxy S Aviator, Galaxy Prevail, Galaxy Note, Trender, Repp, Brightside, Gem SCH-i100, Focus i917, Admire Red, Galaxy Indulge R910I bought this to use in my '07 VW GTI it doesn't sit well in charger which is actually completely vertical like the image (which is why I bought it) I'd be very hesitant to buy one for my BMW which has a more horizontal lighter. The arm is nice and stiff and doesn't move, even with my heavy phone. The USB plugs are VERY nice and I like that you can add more adapters to it.

Buy this if you have a good way to secure it otherwise pass.

Save 10% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment