Monday, March 31, 2014

Odyssey PC680-P Battery

Odyssey PC680-P  BatteryI've been running this battery for over 4 years in a cold climate in my Subaru WRX (2.0 L flat 4) without issue. The starter has started to sound a little weak on colder mornings, though so I just picked up a new one.

One thing to note, this battery does not come with the posts (terminals) in the picture. Shame on you Amazon. Show a picture of what you sell. The posts are available for around $10. Also, the battery is cheaper at the website I ordered the first PC680 from, . I should have checked there first. I would have saved over $10.

I have used these batteries for years. They are as strong as a regular battery, yet much smaller and lighter. Most of the poor reviews here turn on the fact that terminals are extra which I understand. Let me be clear you will not be disappointed with the actual battery.

Buy Odyssey PC680-P Battery Now

Great experience in cold weather and with heavy electrical loads. I have it installed on a BMW R1150GSA. Note that the battery does not come with any hardware to connect to the terminal. You will need screws and/or the terminal adapters. I purchased the L brackets for my install.

Read Best Reviews of Odyssey PC680-P Battery Here

Well my PC680 finally died. It is 10.5 years old. You can probably tell what I'm going to replace it with...

JJ

Want Odyssey PC680-P Battery Discount?

More storage power for a lot less money. Package contained the new battery and all the connectors necessary to install the battery into my BMW/K1200LT. AAAA+++

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment