Saturday, March 29, 2014

iriver AFT-200 FM Transmitter/Charger for Clix and U10 Players

iriver AFT-200 FM Transmitter/Charger for Clix and U10 Players
  • FM transmitter/charger designed for iRiver Clix or U10 digital media player
  • Plugs into iRiver player's USB port, then transmits to empty FM frequency
  • Blue LCD display tunes to entire FM spectrum (88.1 to 107.9 MHz)
  • Powers and charges media player through vehicle's standard lighter port
  • Works with 2 GB Clix and 512 MB and 1 GB U10 media players

works great. i can use one channel everywhere i go. clear reception. sounds just like the radio, and sometimes on a clear day, sounds just like the cd. recomended highly for the iriver clix.

Buy iriver AFT-200 FM Transmitter/Charger for Clix and U10 Players Now

Bought this device instead of using a 1/8 inch jack plugged into my tape player. Not a good decision. I live in south florida. I have tried many stations and they all come out with static and interference. It makes it almost impossible to enjoy the music. I would not purchase in less you live in the middle of nowhere..

Read Best Reviews of iriver AFT-200 FM Transmitter/Charger for Clix and U10 Players Here

Great concept, but not useable. I live in Houston (granted there are LOTS of FM stations) and the interference from adjacent stations was too much for the little transmitter to handle.

Also, the gain (volume) was not dependable and was usually too low for proper listening levels. Once again, that could have been from interference from adjacent stations.

I talked to their technical support (super nice people) and tried it on two different vehicles. No luck on either vehicle.

They let me return the item for full credit. Very nice people to deal with.

Want iriver AFT-200 FM Transmitter/Charger for Clix and U10 Players Discount?

I have just about no problem with that thing, You put it between 2 stations where there is nothing and you get a clear reception. The only problem i had with it is that if i put the volume WAYYYYYYYY high on my mp3 player I get some static, you have to keep it at a certain level (But still very reasonable, Unless you like blowing up your ear drums).

I had problem with other such devices that gave me trouble just getting a signal but this one can send the signal to a distance of easily 2-3 cars away.

Finally, the only real problem i had with it is that the wire eventually broke on me somewhere (After a Year or so) and i ended up losing the "Stereo" leaving me with only Mono, but hey!, it's 5$, so i just bought an other one.

In my opinion, if anyone complains about the quality of this thing, he either lives in a place with 100% Radio stations in use, or is someone who should just spend 200$ on a radio with an Auxiliary plug... Which would cost 195$ more than this just to get a similar result.

Save 94% Off

I was looking forward to using this with my Clix Gen 2 player (4 GB), but did not read the specs carefully as the cable is not compatible with the standard mini USB plug on the Clix gen 2. The title is misleading, so hope you don't make the same mistake I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment