Thursday, February 27, 2014

Slime 20017 Digital Tire Gauge 5-150 PSI with Lighted Tip

Slime 20017 Digital Tire Gauge 5-150 PSI with Lighted TipAfter using this gauge twice, it wouldn't turn on. So I figured the battery was dead and I took it apart to change it. It wasn't the battery that was bad but the battery/switch contacts. Almost an hour later I finally got them to work properly. The next time I used the gauge, in the space of four tires it went from working perfectly to needing three or four tries to get an accurate reading to not working at all. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of this product.

I've tried a variety of pencil and other gauges, but this one is tops. Works every time, and gives consistent results. I bought a few extras for family. Great product at great price.

Buy Slime 20017 Digital Tire Gauge 5-150 PSI with Lighted Tip Now

I've had one of these for 5 years now and I think the battery is finally starting to go so I just bought another one. I drive a truck for a living and I use it regularly, sometimes at night so the light really helps. It's a great gauge, accurate and sturdy.

Read Best Reviews of Slime 20017 Digital Tire Gauge 5-150 PSI with Lighted Tip Here

I bought one of these at a b&m store, that's brick & mortar, a year or two ago. I've used it a lot and like it so much I bought another from Amazon when I was buying some other stuff. It works well and seals the valve stem so the air loss is minimal. Excellent product IMO.

Want Slime 20017 Digital Tire Gauge 5-150 PSI with Lighted Tip Discount?

Not bad for under 10 bucks! Matches the pressure on my 3 pencil type gauges, but easier to use. Seals very well to valve stems. Holds pressure reading until reset by pressing it to next valve stem, or until auto-shutdown (about 1 minute with no activity). Better accuracy, and seals better than my $22 Accutire digital gauge. Light is a bonus at night. I've had this gauge several months and have used it dozens of times a week on two vehicles, and for experimenting with tire pressure on my new off road tires--zero problems. This is probably plenty accurate for most users, but I'm anal, and I'm shopping for a high end tire gauge. I'm curious to see how this will compare in accuracy.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment