Saturday, February 1, 2014

LED Magnetic Mount Battery Warning Light, All purpose multi use light, 300-400 hours with two "D" b

LED Magnetic Mount Battery Warning Light, All purpose multi use light, 300-400 hours with two 'D' batteries, Photocell operation for night time use, two operating modes: flashing or steady burn.This is a great flashing light. I bought one to put on the back of my tractor to use as a beacon. It puts out decent light in daylight, but is very bright at night. I didn't want to mess with a wired light, so this battery powered light was the best option.

The magnet is strong enough to hold it well to a vehicle. My old work center used these lights on our trucks where we had to have a flashing light on at all times during the night. They lasted for at least 1.5 years. They are probably still there working, but I no longer work there to know for sure.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment