Thursday, January 30, 2014

Veho VBC-001-BLK SAEM Bluetooth Handsfree Car kit with Motion Sensor Power Save Function (2 years S

Veho VBC-001-BLK SAEM Bluetooth Handsfree Car kit with Motion Sensor Power Save Function
  • Unique AMS (automated shutdown sensor) technology with human body sensor for energy saving and extended battery life
  • Extended battery life with 32 hours talk time, 66 days standby time, 2 years standy in sleep mode
  • Crystal clear call quality by eliminating wind noise and echo with automatic volume control
  • Multi point pairing with upto 8 devices and use 2 devices simultaneously using Bluetooth version 2.1 +EDR
  • Proximity auto pairing to automatically pair your mobile phone and car kit

I chose this model because it does not have an FM transmitter. I'm already using a satellite radio receiver which is transmitting on FM so I wanted something which was entirely independent and stand-alone. This was it. The battery life advertised is one of the best I've seen. There's a detector which puts it into sleep mode when you're not around to save on the battery.

Sitting in my car and quietly listening to the radio, this device would fall asleep until I moved my hand. Then, it would wake up, each time playing a little tune. If you flip the sun visor down, the motion detector is pointed away from me so it will fall asleep and play a little tune. hummph. No way to disable the motion detector or the wake-up and sleep tunes.

The bluetooth would also stay connected when I went inside so, when I wanted the unit to go to sleep it wouldn't.

There's a little blue flashing light when you're connected. While you're driving, might get annoying especially at night. But, that I can disable by pressing the + and buttons together. Great. But, as soon as the unit sleeps and wakes up the light returns. Not so great.

The good news is that I found a method which works for me. There is a master power switch right on the front edge. When I'm on a call, I just switch the unit on and the call is transferred automatically without any button pushing. iPhone does this for me. If your phone does not, you can simply transfer the call manually by pressing the button on the unit. I haven't tried answering a call yet but should be fine.

Despite the fact that Apple disabled Siri on my iPhone 3GS, they did leave me a few undocumented voice commands, such as "dial." Holding the button down on the unit for a second or two, I hear a tone from the unit, then a tone from the phone, then I can voice dial. Pressing the button when the phone is ringing will pick up the call. I found it to be not perfect e.g. one time I pressed the button on the unit and my iPhone started playing music, but I blame Apple for that.

The mic has good quality. No problems with voice commands. I left myself a voicemail and listened back typical cell phone sounding quality but I'm happy with it. I do not need to shout into the mic, but speaking clearly helps. The speaker is loud and clear, surprising quality for a small, flat speaker. And, when I heard the message I left for myself it didn't sound like I was in an echo chamber or even on a speaker phone.

Seems to take about 5 seconds to connect when I power it on, so I'm just keeping the unit off until I need to make or receive a call. This way I don't need to mess with the bluetooth connecting, disconnecting, motion detector timing out, not timing out, flashing blue light, etc.

Totally satisfied it's not perfect, but what it does it does well. I think it's the best out there. For the price, I'd say go for it and upgrade when something better comes out.

Buy Veho VBC-001-BLK SAEM Bluetooth Handsfree Car kit with Motion Sensor Power Save Function (2 years S Now

Pairing up this unit was very easy. Once fully charged I installed the clip, attached it to my visor and turned it on. Later that day, I went for a ride and called my wife. She said the sound quality was as good as when I use the phone by itself with minimal background noise. She also said there was a slight echo, but it must have been the cell connection because the echo hasn't happened on calls since then. Although the sound quality is good enough to understand what is being said, the sound quality leaves a little to be desired. The small speaker lacks the dynamic range that the cell phone is capable of (all mid frequencies, similar to a standard wired phone or small transistor radio), and tends to be slightly distorted with the volume maxed out when the caller speaks loudly (-1 star for sound quality and lack of FM broadcast).

The feature that really makes this unit an easy sell for me is the automatic power up and standby modes controlled by the built in motion sensor. All you have to do is get in your car and the unit turns itself on, as opposed to most units that you have to touch a button or flip a switch to turn it on. For me, this feature totally makes this unit the best choice above all others. Other units turn on and off when it senses the paired Bluetooth unit near it, which eats battery power if you have your car in the driveway and you are moving in and out of Bluetooth range in your house or business. I've had this unit for about three weeks and am still working off the original two hour charge. It uses lithium batteries, so the unit is smaller than most others, and the charge should last the same or longer than other hands free units.

Overall, I am very pleased with the Veho Saem speakerphone unit and highly recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Veho VBC-001-BLK SAEM Bluetooth Handsfree Car kit with Motion Sensor Power Save Function (2 years S Here

This product is terrific. easy to set up, use, and great voice and speaker. and.......did I mention battery life.........wow!

I like it so much, that I will purchase another one.

Want Veho VBC-001-BLK SAEM Bluetooth Handsfree Car kit with Motion Sensor Power Save Function (2 years S Discount?

I just recharge it once, and useing it over two months until today. very good quality for sound. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment