Wednesday, January 29, 2014

UPG UT4L-BS Adventure Power Power Sport AGM Series Dry Charge AGM Battery

UPG UT4L-BS Adventure Power Power Sport AGM Series Dry Charge AGM BatteryI have two TaoTao ATVs for my kids. I didn't do a good job on maintaining the charge in the batteries, so had to pay the price of replacing them both. Didn't realize such small batteries would cost so much, but I'm glad I found this one on Amazon the first replacement that I bought at Walmart was considerably more expensive. They look almost identical. Putting in the acid oneself sounds more scary than it really is just follow the instructions provided.

I was wary of having to pour in the liquid, but it works nicely, and is safe if you follow the directions carefully. I use this with a 49cc scooter, and it works very reliably. I wish the nuts were not so easily lost, and I wonder why they are not a permanent part of the posts.

Buy UPG UT4L-BS Adventure Power Power Sport AGM Series Dry Charge AGM Battery Now

Battery is fully filled with electtotype so no worry about burning or itching your hands.

It works great and I have no complain since it is better than the one I got along with the motocycle. However, I think I need to do some work with my starter and fuel line.

Keep the good UPG.

Read Best Reviews of UPG UT4L-BS Adventure Power Power Sport AGM Series Dry Charge AGM Battery Here

can not keep a charge longer enough to start a 50cc gas scooter. what a poor battery. no where on the ad did it say it was a 3 amp battery when a 6 amp battery was needed. i don't know what is wrong with it but something is just not right.

Want UPG UT4L-BS Adventure Power Power Sport AGM Series Dry Charge AGM Battery Discount?

After 10 months the battery died. Disappointing. It should have lasted longer.It was not a SLA battery just simply a dry charge battery you add acid to.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment