Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Power Bright XC180 Cup Inverter, 180-watt 12V DC cigarette lighter to 120V AC to power laptop noteb

Power Bright XC180 Cup Inverter, 180-watt 12V DC cigarette lighter to 120V AC to power laptop notebook & more w/ 3 USB ports 2.1A shared compatible with iPad & moreI saw this Inverter on "I want that" show on DIY network, Googled it, found it on Amazon for $35, Now "I got that" and "I love that"

I had to leave a feedback on this product. This inverter is really cool looking. It's really tiny, it fits in your cup holder and has 3 USB ports, I only realized that there was three ports when I received it, the two other ports are located at the back of the inverter.

I love knowing that I will never run out of battery on the go! Now I can charge my laptop, cell phone and ipad all at the same time!! Oh wait there is still one USB left :)

Awesome little device, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who travels. It's much smaller than I thought and fits comfortably inside my cup holder. I also love the ability to use many devices at once, great for family use. Definitely worth the money.

Buy Power Bright XC180 Cup Inverter, 180-watt 12V DC cigarette lighter to 120V AC to power laptop noteb Now

The power cord doesn't hold tight enough to the device, slips off all the time. I use my Ipad as my GPS, and your so called Power Bright can't even charge it. It just stays in the same percentage. Very, very... disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of Power Bright XC180 Cup Inverter, 180-watt 12V DC cigarette lighter to 120V AC to power laptop noteb Here

No comments:

Post a Comment