Saturday, November 30, 2013

Usa Spec Pa15-hon2 2003-2009 Honda / Acura Ipod and Iphone Interface with Text + Aux Input + Free I

Usa Spec Pa15-hon2 2003-2009 Honda / Acura Ipod and Iphone Interface with Text + Aux Input + Free Iphone 3g Charging Cable!
  • IPOD interface to connect, control, charge and play an IPOD through a factory radio
  • All plug and play harnesses for easy installation
  • Adds additional single stereo Aux input to hook up another audio device
  • Song up/down Playlist/disc select, shuffle and random play features all control iPod
  • Auto memory feature - Auto locates last song listened to on each play list

I installed this product this weekend in our 2008 Honda Pilot. I don't consider myself very mechanically gifted, but I was able to install the device successfully without any problems. It took about 30 minutes worth of research online to learn how to remove the radio, and 60 minutes to actually remove the radio, install everything, and put it back without scratching up the dash. The sound is terrific and I appreciate the ability to charge my iPhone with it and also like how the song names show up on the radio. It seems like a durable piece of equipment that will last.

Buy Usa Spec Pa15-hon2 2003-2009 Honda / Acura Ipod and Iphone Interface with Text + Aux Input + Free I Now

Product works just as described. It's great. I'm considering getting an Ipad and using this connection to distribute the sound throughout the car while watching movies or whatever else.

Read Best Reviews of Usa Spec Pa15-hon2 2003-2009 Honda / Acura Ipod and Iphone Interface with Text + Aux Input + Free I Here

I installed this interface on my 2009 Accord last week. The installation was very easy and simple. I set the DIP in the folder mode. It works as advertised and the product is very well made.

Want Usa Spec Pa15-hon2 2003-2009 Honda / Acura Ipod and Iphone Interface with Text + Aux Input + Free I Discount?

I bought this item a year ago for my 2007 EX-L non navigation Honda Accord with XM Radio. I specifically selected this item because of the capabilities of the track info being displayed on the Accord's head unit. It works as advertised. Let me get more into why I gave this product 5 stars. i initially planned on installing the usa spec by myself after watching a few youtube videos. I was able to remove the panels, install all the necessary cables, drill a hole in my cubby, hook up my 3rd generation Itouch and it worked flawlessly. Where I got into a little bit of trouble was securing the adapter somewhere out of the way; I was never able to install back the cubby because I couldn't hide away the cables enough or the adapter. Luckily, living in LA i have plenty of indoor swap meets to choose and each one has at least one car stereo store in it. I called the nearest swap meet and asked how much for installation and I was quoted $35 dollars. I went back to my car and removed the usa spec and put all the panels back easily without the adapter and cables. I arrived at the swap meet, gave the guy the usa spec and the installation instructions downloaded from the usa spec website and he went to work. After installing the adapter he called me over to test it, he hooked up his iphone 4 and he was impressed with the sound quality and that it was a better product than anything he had in stock. At this point he begins to hide away the cables and secured the adapter and under ten minutes all the panels were back in place.

I am using a 3rd generation itouch with the usa spec and my favorite apps to use are Spotify (with premium subscription to be able to download songs directly to the itouch) and audible (for listening to books). I used the usa spec in direct mode with both apps since the spec usa is designed for the itunes app, otherwise, it will be in locked mode playing only the music in the itunes library. The only annoying thing is that every time the itouch is connected to the adapter it starts playing the first song in the itunes library. With both the Spotify and Audible app I was surprised to see the track/book info on the stereo display which was a bonus treat. I was curious to see how the Pandora, iheart radio and slacker apps will work with the usa spec, I connected my itouch within range of my wi-fi and the track info was displayed on the radio screen. Again, I was curious and grabbed my wife's iphone 4s and none of the apps, except for audible, displayed the info on the radio. Then again my wife has not upgraded any of her apps on her phone so that could be the cause for not displaying the info. Now, I am curious to see if the iphone 5 or the itouch 5th generation with the required adapter will be compatible with the usa spec. I hope I could help someone with their purchasing decision and best of luck.

This adapter was very easy to connect. The provided wiring gave no issues. The most challenging part was finding a place behind the dash for the box. Works great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment