Thursday, November 28, 2013

StreetWires PRS0 1/0 AWG Power Ring Pair Set-Screw Type

StreetWires PRS0 1/0 AWG Power Ring Pair Set-Screw Type
  • Precision machined from billet high conductivity brass
  • Two step termination
  • Heavy duty steel socket set screws

I used 7 of these bad boys on my stereo build, 5 on the Big 3 upgrade & 2 on 0 AWG wire to one of my 2 extra batteries. Simple to use and look great. They are expensive so if your on a budget dont bother. But if you have they extra $ them they are a must.

Thanks for making a solid product Streetwires!

Buy StreetWires PRS0 1/0 AWG Power Ring Pair Set-Screw Type Now

These seemed like a good set of ring terminals. But after getting them, they were too big and bulky. I ended up using copper lugs that I could solder wire into and even grind the rings down a little for a better fit. The craftmanship and machining of these is what caught my eye. However, the practical use for them was not very much, at least for my stereo setup. They're stuffed away in my misc. parts drawer with all my other connectors. I'll probably never use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment